"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nursery




Hudson's room is almost done!!!  We just need a couple more things (glider and ottoman, mobile, changing pad) and then our son.....and it will be complete!  We're so excited to meet our little guy...I can't believe we only have two months until our due date.  I have my moments where I don't feel ready and I feel like there is so much that I don't know (and I know that there are a lot of things that Darrin and I will have to figure out as we go).  I worry about all of the mistakes we'll make.  But I guess that's what all parents do.  I'm sure my parents think they made mistakes, but I can't think of any.  They are the best parents I could ever ask for and I so hope that I can be the kind of mother that my mom is.  I think I'm really lucky to feel that way about my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive