"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hudson is 2 weeks!







The little man had his two week pediatrician appointment yesterday and the goal was to weigh his birthweight - 6 lb, 1 oz.  He weighed 6 lbs, 8 oz.....he was also 20 inches, compared to his birth length of 18 inches....so he's doing awesome.
He's been very fussy today, so mommy is exhausted, but I did manage to get some good pics!  There are also some good ones from this weekend with Grandma and cousins!
Hopefully the fussiness means he will sleep better tonight, right????
We'll find out soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive