"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hudson is here!


Hudson Conley Duff was born 4 weeks early on Tuesday, May 12th at 9:28pm.
The 20 hours of labor was all worth it when we saw his face.  He is beautiful.
We're very excited to be home from the hospital today.  We're even more excited that Grandma and Grandpa Baker are here to help us rookies! 

He is 6 pounds, 18 inches and very strong and healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're blogging already, I can't wait to hear all about him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious!! We can't wait to see you guys this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive