"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Update



Hudson slept from 11pm until 4am last night!   That's a first and we're very excited.  Now, hopefully, we can repeat that again tonight, right??!!   We ate again at 8am and now he's been napping all by himself in his crib for an hour this morning!  This was a skill that he normally could do until two days ago when all of a sudden, the only thing that calmed him was being held.   I'm really hoping the past two days were just a growth spurt, 'cause he was not happy.

Here are some more Morgan pics....you can tell she's still a shining star in our family.  She's adjusting but still gets very frustrated with the decrease in attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive