"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Consistency is key?



So after several days of Hudson not wanting to sleep in his crib, or really, anywhere except Mommy or Daddy's chest, we've decided to be very consistent in the way that we approach naptime and bedtime.  So far, so good.  He's doing awesome!  
We also bought a loud, oscillating fan for his room and I think that's the best decision we've made in the past 7 weeks!  He loves the noise....Of course, the air circulation helps with the smell, too!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive