"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Thursday, July 30, 2009






We had a great time on our trip! Mommy and Daddy caught lots of fish and our family all had a chance to spoil Hudson. He's very much the cuddlebug that he started out as in this life, but we're having fun cuddling with him and enjoying it. He still goes to bed wonderfully at night and he's sleeping at least 6 hours straight pretty consistently now. Sometimes we even get 7 or 8 hours at night. But for naps, he doesn't understand what's going on when I put him in the crib. He's supposed to be cuddling with someone when he sleeps during the day, right?? Now that Daddy is back at work, Mommy can't cuddle with him for every nap, though.
He's actually been napping in his crib for about 15 minutes now as I type this, so fingers are crossed!
Here are a few pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive