"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Monday, September 21, 2009

At Gma and Gpa's house


Well, my house was driving me crazy. Dust, paint fumes, and lots of noise.

Hudson and I decided to head to Gma and Gpa's house a little early. We got here Thursday and will be here until Saturday or Sunday. Hope they don't get tired of us!

Hudson is having lots of fun with them; he's smiling a LOT despite teething.

We miss Daddy a bunch! Can't wait to see our shiny new bathroom when we get home!

Hopefully we can get our house "officially" on the market and get it sold!

It will be nice to live closer to Darrin's school so that we can see him more often!


Here is a pic with "Keptin".

Hudson's loves to snuggle with him!

Thanks Channa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive