"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Big boy




Hudson just had his 6 month check up. He's not a happy camper right now because he got some shots....ahhh well.

I think doctors (and the general public, myself included) get very wrapped up in percentile statistics.....sigh.....but here they are, for what it's worth:

He weighed 18 lbs (50th-75th percentile)
and was 28.5 inches tall (>97th percentile)
and head circumference was 18 inches (90th-95th percentile).
His weight for length percentile is 3rd-5th...
So far, he's a tall, skinny boy.

He's doing great! He's eating around 40 oz per day...sometimes he demands more than that....so, the doctor encouraged us to increase the amount of solids we feed him.

Oh! And in other Hudson news: He got his first tooth on Monday!
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive