"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Yay for the weekend!

Darrin finally has an entire weekend off and it's amazing!
It's sooooo good to have him home!

This morning, we went to a pancake breakfast with Santa at our local fire station.
I really wanted a picture of Hudson with Santa but the line was ridiculously long, so it's off to the mall I go on Monday!

Gloria came over today to help us take a family picture by our Christmas Tree, but that didn't work out, so we tried the couch. It was difficult, to say the least, to get the critters to "pose" for the camera....
Here are some bloopers. Enjoy!







Hudson is officially an independent sitter. I still stay right by him just in case he tumbles, but he's doing awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive