"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Morgan Lovin'


Hudson is "eating" poofs now (the little cheerio-like things that Gerber makes that basically dissolve in your mouth). I say "eating" because he mostly plays with them and then throws them on the floor. So I put him in his walker and give him some poofs and Morgan follows him everywhere. She's so sweet; she never tries to take them off the tray (at least, not that I've witnessed)....she just follows him and waits for him to throw them on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive