"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Thursday, February 25, 2010

House update

The potential buyers said no, thanks on our counter offer. We decided to lower ours a little more and throw in a little seller contributions to see if they would entertain the idea. It will be inconvenient to move in April if this deal goes through, but I do like the idea of not being tied down for our next job(s). We can go anywhere we want and not worry about selling this summer. The thought of hiring movers and getting an apartment for 6 months wears me out, but I think, in the end, it would be a smart move. We can survive a little inconvenience for the greater good.

Hud and I are still sick. I coughed the entire way through the concert last night (Darrin and I had date night) but luckily, the show was "Tao: The martial art of drumming" so I don't think anyone heard the coughing. It's a very snotty, tired, cranky house this morning. Hudson kept us up half the night. Bless his heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive