"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hudson's 11 months old today!





Life just keeps getting better (and busier!)....
Hudson is 11 months old today.
He's crawling. Very. Fast.
He is pulling up and will sometimes walk that way (while holding onto the ottoman, etc), but he's not interested in walking otherwise.
He is now pointing at things that he wants. Regularly.
Morgan's water bowl continues to be his favorite "toy"....much to my dismay.
He loves bathtime, as always.
He LOVES his new swing in the backyard.
He also loves toilets and is fascinated by anything that goes on in and around toilets.
Again, much to my dismay.
He loves big people food. Is beginning to refuse "baby food".
Babbles a lot and is starting to act like he knows what he's saying.
He's also getting more hair! Yay!

Next month, we'll have a one-year-old on our hands!
I can't believe how fast this year has flown by....we just love him more than words can say.
He's brought so much joy to our lives. We're just so lucky to have him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive