"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend




We had a great Memorial Day Weekend! Went and saw a movie - which is more of a rarity these days! Went to a friend's retirement party on Saturday, BBQ on Sunday and then went to the Baxter's yesterday. Hung out at Peggy's pool with Gloria yesterday afternoon...I'm a little sunburned. Hudson isn't quite sure what to think of the pool yet....I need to get him in swim lessons so that he's ready for the summer! Darrin's back at work today and I'm bringing Hudson to one of the childcare centers I liked to check it out for a half day....gotta ease into this. I'm already very emotional about the childcare aspect of me going back to work. I still know that I made the right decision. I absolutely miss teaching and I think I will be a better mother having that outlet....but it kills me that he'll be with someone else all day. I'm sure it will be harder on me than him....we'll see.

1 comment:

Blog Archive