"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Friday, July 9, 2010

Time to Post!

Okay, I know I've been slacking on the posting so here it is!
:)

We hosted a July 4th get-together at our place. You can see fireworks from 4 cities at the end of our block. It was great! The Halls were able to come and stay the night and The Martins were here with their girls and The McDonalds and Luke and many others, so it was a house-ful 'O Babies!

Darrin has been busy at his new gig, Irving Macarthur HS, trying to get everything ready to start the new school year.

Hudson is still NOT walking, despite mine and Darrin's efforts....he crawls so fast, I think he's just decided that's what he's going to do. Either that, or Morgan and OJ are his main source of influence in this house and they walk on all fours.
He's a happy boy, learning more and more every day. He's getting more hair, even has some 'bedhead' from time to time (if he inherits his father's bedhead, we're in for a real treat in this house).
We're leaving for Salina, KS, tomorrow for a few days to visit Darrin's side of the family....then it's Florida for a week with my side of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive