"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ry Ry

Hudson has been quite the character lately...really needy.
Has to be in my arms or in my lap at all times....
I think he's teething. I also think he knows somethings going on, as in, mommy's going back to work and he's been in daycare more often. He seems to really enjoy his daycare, though. He was exhausted when I picked him up yesterday and he slept REALLY well last night.

Darrin is working ridiculous hours this week. Such is the life of a HS band director...so Ryan and Steph and Gloria have been coming over in the evenings to keep me company (or keep me sane, I'm not sure which!).

1 comment:

  1. cute video! You guys are going to be busy these next few weeks with the beginning of school! It sounds as though Hudson is going to do very well at daycare though!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive