"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

super strong!

Hudson has been little snarky lately....
I think he's teething, he's getting used to daycare (as am I)...and he's had a nasty cold and been very "boogery" as I like to call it.
He loves daycare, though, and today he didn't scream when I dropped him off! Score one for mommy! He's got a buddy named Mason there, and apparently he cries whenever Mason goes home. So cute!

By the way, this is his "Time Out" stool that he's playing with....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive