"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Trip to OK

Since we had yesterday off (Columbus Day), Hudson and I decided to go visit my parents in Owasso, OK.....We had lots of fun and Hudson even got to feed the ducks at the park! He wasn't sure what to think at first, but was definitely not afraid of them. He just wanted to eat all the bread himself, I think! On Saturday, we were able to see Kari Jobe, who was performing at my brother's church, which was AWESOME! If you don't have her CD, buy it! (Or ask me to burn it for you). It was nice to have a little help from Grandma and Grandpa for a few days! I even got away to get a mani/pedi....It's good to be home again, too, but it's amazing how quickly the weekends go by now that I'm working again! I wasn't quite ready to go back to school today!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive