"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Saturday, December 17, 2011

37 weeks and counting!

Well, I've officially gained "full term" status, which is exciting.
I never even reached "full term" with Hudson since he was born at 36 weeks.
I thought I was uncomfortable towards the end with him...I had no idea what uncomfortable really means! I'm hanging in there, though! I want Brody to stay as long as he needs to and I want him to be as healthy as possible! I just hope he's nice to his mommy during labor and delivery. I'll try to post a 37 week picture later this weekend when I've actually gotten dressed and put on make-up. We'll see if that actually happens...

We took Hudson to the Gaylord Texan on Wednesday night when it wasn't too busy. He had sooo much fun looking at all the lights and trains! We also got him to sit on Santa's lap and he was much happier to do so this year....Here is last year's picture:
And here is this years! Big difference! He's such a big boy these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive