"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Monday, January 23, 2012

Coffee's just as good as sleep, right?

We're doing well here at the Duff house. A little tired, but that's to be expected.
Brody is doing awesome and is really a pretty easy baby, so far.
He's doing a bottle every 3 hours, but most nights we get a stretch of 4-5 hours, so that's nice.
Hudson's doing well, but not too interested in Brody just yet. He's given him a few kisses good night, but we can't get him too close (I can't manage to get a picture of the TWO of them).
Hudson has been throwing some MAJOR tantrums at bedtime and sometimes when we go to school in the mornings, but today, he was SUPER happy to go to school....not sure how to replicate that, but I'll take it! My mother-in-law, Katie, is here for a few days and it is so nice to have the help! I feel so fortunate that not only do I love my parents, but I love my in-laws as well! Not everyone has that kind of relationship, unfortunately...so I feel very blessed.
Here are some pics to update




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive