"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Update




Brody is doing MUCH better the past few days...hopefully we've past the fussiest time. At least, that's what I've been told - crying peaks at 6 weeks.
He's much more awake and alert but no smiles yet, except when he's dreaming.
I think he'll smile for us any day now.
Last night he slept from 10pm until 4pm, which was AWESOME.
Needed that. I feel more like a human being than I have in a few weeks!

Hudson is adjusting sooooo well. I'm so proud of him. Some days I think he's handling this better than we are. :-)
He's such a good boy and we love him so much!
He's learning more and more every day. He can now spell and recognize a few words:
Fox, Go, Stop, Zoo. We're working on spelling his name.
He loves letters and LOVES anything educational. I hope he will always be that way!

Darrin had a great 41st birthday. I can't believe I met him 8 years ago (on his 33rd bday). It's been a wonderful 8 years and I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, who is such an amazing father to our two boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive