"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Almost done

Darrin and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! 4 more weeks of school! Hudson is doing well but I think he's figured out Brody's not going anywhere...we've needed mama a LOT lately and he's been asking me to carry him like a baby, etc....He is such a sweet boy. I can't wait until Brody can interact with him so that hopefully, Hudson thinks he's a little more fun.

1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures! I think they look alike, at least in these pictures. Do you guys think so? They will start having so much fun together once Brody can play, it just keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive