"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Monday, April 20, 2009

Feeling more preggo


Well, I'm on my 34th week now and I thought I'd never reach the point where I was "ready" to have the baby, but I'm getting there.  I've been very lucky and have felt pretty good my entire pregnancy, but lately, I am tired when I wake up....I'm tired at work....I'm tired when I get home...I'm tired....all. the. time.

My back hurts and the only thing that seems to help is a bath.

My feet are swelling and I have one pair of flats and my crocs that fit.  All other shoes have fallen by the wayside.

Like I said, I've been pretty fortunate so far, and I still feel pretty good...just had to vent about that.

Darrin and I were talking the other day about how my belly button looked like a smiley face, so I couldn't resist....

Enjoy!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive