"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Big Band Dance




Darrin's "Paschal Big Band Dance" was last night and it was awesome!
I actually made it until 11:00pm!  I haven't stayed up that late since before I was pregnant!
His jazz band sounds amazing and we had a really good time.  Darrin and George were both pretty busy directing the band or schmoozing, but I had a great time chatting with Suzanne (George's wife)....she said, "you know, in 15 years, you're going to be bringing Hudson to dances like this..."
It was an exciting and frightening thought at the same time.  It seems so far away, but it will be here before we know it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive