"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Swine Flu


Fort Worth ISD just canceled all classes and activities until at least May 8th.
CRAZY!!!  Darrin is off for the rest of this week and next week.....a little scary.

HEB ISD is still on as scheduled for now.  No confirmed cases of Swine Flu....

Anyway, thought I'd post some more pics.

We have been trying to fix up our backyard.  Our shed has had quite the "bee problem" the entire time we've lived here.  Darrin has started spraying them and knocking down the wall (turns out live bee removal was $650).  Here is his "exterminator suit."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive