"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Darrin's Reunion




We had tons of fun in Salina this weekend!  Darrin had his 20th class reunion and Hudson got to spend lots of quality time with Nana and Grandad.  The drive was a little longer than usual with Hudson having to stop to eat every three hours, but other than that, it was good.  He didn't fuss too bad and the few times he did, he calmed down pretty quickly.  I'm no longer afraid to travel with him, but it is definitely a LOT easier with Daddy along for the trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive