"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Travel, new babies and teething...Oh My!



Hudson and I went to Oklahoma to visit the Hall Family for a few days.
We got to meet Kylie, who is precious! The Halls know how to make some cute babies.
:)

Hudson is teething so he's not always the happiest baby right now, but we had fun anyway!

He's wearing his OU jersey today (thanks Grandma and Grandpa!) to support the Sooners!
He'll have to wear his Kansas State stuff next weekend....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive