"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Friday, October 9, 2009

Veggie cheese soup

This is in the crockpot right now.
Thought it sounded wonderful in the cold, rainy weather!

Veggie Cheese Soup

1 can (15 oz) creamed corn
4 cups potatoes, cubed
1.5 cups carrots, cubed
3/4 cup finely chopped onion
2 cans (14 oz) chicken broth
16 oz process cheese spread, cubed

Place first 5 ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or until vegetables are tender. Add cheese; cover and cook until melted. Makes 12 cups. (6 servings)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive