"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yippppeeeeee!

I found out yesterday that Harwood JH teachers are getting a bonus because of the school's high TAKS scores from last year. This means that I will be getting a check in the mail for $1,000!
Yipppppeeeee! We could really use that right now!

We're leaving for Salina on Friday morning (yes, Darrin is actually taking a day off!) and we'll be there until Sunday evening. Hudson is excited about seeing Nana and Grandad!
Darrin is excited about seeing Kansas State Football! I'm excited about all of the above and I'm really excited about getting out of town, even if just for a few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive