"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Soooo sleepy


So Hudson has been sleeping a lot lately.








I'm not complaining.....but I'm not sure what to think of it. Maybe it's a growth spurt, but yesterday and today he just wants to sleep all day.
Since he's been a little sick lately, I'm just letting him sleep.

He definitely has a favorite sleeping position. He rolls himself over and tucks his knees and then sort of chews his binky and grumbles. It's soooo cute.

I've also discovered he has a strong attachment to "Keptin". That's the little lovey doll in the picture. Keptin's looking rough because of it, though. He gets spit up on, chewed on, pulled every which way. I had to wash him again the other morning and it was, unfortunately, close to nap time. Hudson wouldn't sleep until Keptin was dry and he had him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive