"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Friday, January 22, 2010

Critter Lovin'

I just realized it was a year ago this week that we found out we were having a boy.
I remember both of us being a little stunned, but soooo excited. We decided to stop at Target on the way home from the appointment just to buy something "boy".....we got a three pack of little blue onesies. I think we probably went out to eat that night and I was probably in bed by 8:00pm. And now it's hard to remember what life was even like before him.
He's already turning into such a little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive