"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Game on!

So, we have begun to baby-proof. Hudson is ALL OVER THE PLACE. He's getting faster at crawling every day! I can't leave him for a second. I've had to move my vintage trays because he grabs them and slams them on the floor. I had to move my vintage metal coasters (I should have seen that one coming because that's one of the first things Addison always went to when the Halls would visit!)

Just a few things I've caught him chewing on:
My foot
My shoe
The window on the patio door
Morgan
The kitchen rug
Our leather chairs in the living room
The mail and magazines
The fireplace

I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting. He's having a lot of fun exploring our entire house. The other day, I left the guest bedroom door open and it was like Christmas for him, since that door is always closed.

We're having a blast, though! And I even managed to get some really good pics this weekend!








1 comment:

  1. Hudson's so big already! Crawling all over..isn't that fun?! :) It is and it isn't. It's great because it's so fun to see each new stage, but baby-proofing is SO much work! And it never fails, there will be something you forgot and he'll find it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive