"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Daddy Time


Darrin has Region Band clinic and concert this weekend, so he's bonding with Hudson right now.
They're about to watch college gameday and I'm going to get out of the house for just a little while this morning and run some errands.
It's been pretty cold here the past few days, so we haven't gotten out much....just staying inside and snuggling. I've been baby-proofing as we go because there is something every day that Hudson finds that I've missed. He's obsessed with the fireplace. He tries to terrorize OJ now, too. But OJ has figured it out and usually runs away from him.
We can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive