"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Monday, April 26, 2010

Germanfest

We met the Halls in Muenster, TX on Saturday for Germanfest.
Had a great time with great friends!
Hudson really enjoyed hanging out and flirting with Kylie and Addison.
I will say that the festival experience is much different now for us than when we didn't have a child. When Amanda and I were talking and trying to figure out a time frame, it was like, "Well, Hudson usually naps around 9:30 and then again around 2:00.....so we'll be there from around 11 - 2. Does that work with your kids' nap times?" My, how times change!
Wouldn't trade it for the world, but pretty much everything right now revolves around nap time.
Speaking of, better get some housework done while he's down!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive