"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Train Ride



My parents came down for a few days this past week. It was soooo good to see them and of course, it was nice to have some help and free babysitting while I managed to earn a little extra income doing Harwood's Instrument Drive. I have to admit that Hudson and I both had a "grandparent hangover" on Thursday. (Thanks for the term, MaryAnn! It is so fitting!)

Hudson loves both of them very much but he is very attached to Grandpa! He followed him around all week and he even fell asleep on him during our train ride. (We took the train from Grapevine to the stockyards on Sunday - very cool!) This is saying a lot for a child that normally will only sleep in his crib - nowhere else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive