"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

More pics



Hudson is obsessed with our DVD player/sound system. Obsessed, I tell you.
This, and remote controls....and Morgan's water bowl. Still.

Anyway, life is good, although EXTREMELY hot and humid down here. We used to occupy much of our day outside on the front lawn, in his swing in the backyard, on the hammock, and in our wagon. Lately, it's been too hot to go outside for momma.

We have a playdate with my friend, Jessica, and her two boys today, so looking forward to that!
Tomorrow, a cook-out. Thursday, I'm going to the end-of-year dinner at Huffines (the MS where I'll be teaching next year). I'm super excited to meet all the other teachers! Busy week!

Then my mother-in-law Katie will be here Sunday and Hudson and I will go with her to Houston to visit Darrin's sister (Mel) and her kids. Darrin can't come with us because he's got to make the big bucks and teach at the TCU Band Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive