"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Playdate

Last week, we had a playdate with my friend, Jessica, and her two boys, Cooper and Jackson.
It was great to get out of the house and hang out with friends! Hudson had fun playing with the boys and I got to have mommy talk with another adult (always a plus for a stay-at-home-mom!). It's always good to get advice, too! I didn't get a picture of Cooper, but he's 3, so it was nice to talk about potty-training and time-outs and all of the other things I have to look forward to! Thanks, Jessica!


1 comment:

  1. We had a great time with you guys last week! I'm so glad you were able to come over and play. Your pictures look like mine, no one looking! :) I'll be posting mine soon hopefully. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive