"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snow Week!

I'm sorry to report that I was EXTREMELY lazy during my snow week off and didn't manage to take any pictures of the snow with my phone...I think Darrin took some with our other camera, though, so hopefully I can post some of those soon.
We have had lots of bonding time as a family this week; it has been AWESOME!
I think we're all ready to go back to work/school/normal routine, but we had so much fun staying up late, sleeping in (sort of....as much as Hudson allows) and cooking breakfast, popcorn w/movies and hot chocolate.....Hudson 'played' in the snow one day, but wasn't too sure about it.
It will be interesting to hear what kind of sounds my band makes tomorrow after having a week off! And soon, Grandma and Grandpa will be here to watch Hudson while Darrin and I go to the TMEA convention!

Last weekend, before all the snow, we met some friends at Buffalo Wild Wings.
That seems to be our restaurant of choice when we go out to eat now, mainly because it is loud, so if Hudson screams, you have less of a chance of him being heard.


Last, but not least, this video is from today. I know I'm his mother, and I'm supposed to say this, but I think my son is a genius.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive