"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Monday, January 9, 2012

And just when I thought my heart was full, it grew.

Brody Darwyn Duff was born at 2:15pm on Friday, January 6th, 2012.
He was 7lbs, 8oz and 21 inches long.
6 hours of labor is a little easier than the 20 that I had with Hudson!
We are back at home now as a family of four (with Grandpa and Grandma here to help, thank goodness!). Mommy and Brody are doing great! Hudson is excited and a little unsure of what to think right now, but he is an AWESOME big brother. Daddy has a few days off and is napping right now since he let mommy take the first nap shift this morning! I can't believe how blessed we are.



1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!!! Congratulations!!! He's absolutely adorable. Thank goodness everyone is healthy!! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive