"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, for the ends of being and ideal grace...I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holy Heartburn, can't wait to have this baby.

I've never had heartburn in my life. And that's a good thing, I've realized.
It's not fun. I'm now 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Hudson was 3 1/2 weeks old by now.
I've realized just how uncomfortable this can be. I've added 43 pounds to my normally 107 lb frame.....my knees hurt, my feet hurt, my back hurts. Everything is swollen and the heartburn is like the icing on the cake.

Okay, enough of that. Thanks for letting me vent. We're ready for Brody to make his grand entrance anytime. Eviction notice has been served.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive